Wednesday, June 9, 2010

À plus tard, Toronto!


It's been a long time in the works, but tonight is officially my last night in Toronto!

I'm already missing all my great friends, family, and of course the city's disproportionately high number of great spots!

I plan to really ramp up the posting now that I'll be in the land of love (food). So stay tuned, and be sure to check for GG products, and other new things to come!


As long as I'm there, my Toronto people have a place to stay in Paris! I know I can't be away for too long though, so I won't say goodbye, I'll just say à plus!

Reppin' Toronto from Paris,

GG

2 comments:

  1. Makes us all proud over there!

    If everything works out, we'll be sharing a meal in one of Paris' finest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully with the Donny's on tour!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails