Monday, April 26, 2010

You like me, you really like me!

The Global Gourmand has officially received its first piece of fan mail from a food basket customer! What great advice he gives!

My thousands of letters and media mentions to come will be posted here! 

GG


Dear GG, 

Just writing to let you know that the gift basket you prepared for my family was incredible. We all thoroughly enjoyed your wonderful selection of fine cheeses, meats, dips and crisps. The macarons were a hit! We really appreciate how considerate you were in accommodating my father's allergy to shellfish. You were very professional and courteous to deal with. The gift basket arrived right on time and was not only delicious from start to finish, but also aesthetically pleasing. 

For anyone reading this, book now with The Global Gourmand before his schedule fills up!! He'll definitely be hearing from me again. This guy has the best palate in Toronto! 

- T.M., Toronto

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails